BRISKTRADE, a provider of Inspection and Maintenance Services, Equipment supply and installation and Subsea services to oil and gas industry values the contribution of our employees, clients, partners, suppliers, governments, shareholders, contractors, investors, communities and other interested parties in all our operations and the environment where we operate as important stakeholders, whose active support is critical to our success of as a company and the overall protection of our environment.
BRISKTRADE is committed to:
- Compliance with all applicable Federal, State and Local Government Laws, Regulations and Industry Standards on Community, Safety, Health, Environment and Security issues;
- Conductingour operations with integrity, responsibility, care and respect for the protection of the operating environment, promotion of safety and health of our personnel and other interested parties and safe operation of plants/equipment /facilities within our scope of services
- Ensuring zeroincidences of health, safety and environmental pollution through the use of competence and well informed personnel, proven work methods, sound HSE practices and adequate preparation and timely response to emergency situations
- Integrating community, safety, environment, health and security issues and performance as an integral part of our business
- Continuous identification and management of environmental aspects, health and safety hazards and its associated risks to prevent HSE non-compliances.
- Effective material utilization, energy and water management, dust control, waste management and other related environmental concerns for the protection and continual improvement of Brisktrade HSE programs.
- Establishment of specific objectives at relevant functions and levels in order to ensure the achievement of this HSE Policy, pursue relevant improvement goals and enhance overall organizational performance.
The Managing Director ensures that this HSE Policy Statement is communicated to relevant interested parties and periodically reviewed for adequacy, suitability and effectiveness of the QMS.
Without exceptions, all employees, external providers and other people who access BRISTRADE workplace shall ensure proper understanding and appropriate application of and compliance with the requirements of this HSE Policy Statement to assigned tasks at all times.